10 March 2013

March New Releases from 'WOW'
 
Here are a few layouts I have come up with for WOW March new releases.
 
'RILEY'S WEEK'
Using the weekdays chipboard.
 
I actually have to snip a few down to abreviate them so they would fit.
I used watercolour to colour the chipboard - I love how vibrant the yellow turned out &
I actually painted all of these once they were stuck to the layout (LOVE watercolours!!!)
 Close up...
 
'BABY'S FIRST EASTER'
This one is using the title 'Baby's First Easter', it was all one piece & I've actually cut the 3 words up individually. I've painted the chipboard with watercolour paint.
Close up...
 
'DOCUMENTED' 
With this layout I've used the 'Documented' title & arrow. I really like this one - it's bright, colourful & a bit random LOL! Again I've used watercolour paint to colour the title.
 Close up...

'LOOK AT U NOW'
In this layout I've used the acrylic 'now' title. I've used a black copic marker to colour it.
 Close up...
 
Head over to the WOW blog & check out the rest of the DT's work
Thanks for stopping by :)