20 March 2013

Anita's Week - 'UP UP & AWAY'

'UP UP & AWAY' 

So here's layout no.3 for my week, as I take over the WOW blog...
I am absolutely in love with this layout! It has a quirky & fun feel to it. My little man looks so damn cute sitting in that little Wiggles plane :) Such a poser LOL!  I love how the plane appears to be flying across the page & the clouds are suspended by string.
 
 
I love how versatile chipboard is & what you can achieve with it.
The WOW products I've used for this layout out are:
Plane WOW333
Small banner borders WOW878
I've used copic markers to colour in the little plane & the banners. I then took some teal smooch & added a speed strip up the side of the plane. Then with my trusty black pen, I added outlines to emphasise the details of the plane & the create a border on the banners.
 
Other bits I've used are:
Fancy Pants paper
Flutterby Designs (me) photo cutouts & page tabs
Kaisercraft mini alphas
Kaisercraft Miss Match polaroid
washi tape
bakers twine
flair badge
Pearl bling (coloured with copics)
Handmade shipping tag
Scrap cardstock
watercolour paint
Handmade shipping tag (made from wrapping paper)
Black pen for doodling
 
Here's a few close ups...
 
 
I'll be sharing another project tomorrow :)
 
Pop over to the 'Words or Whatever' blog at the rest of the Design Team's handy work
Thanks for stopping by :)