23 March 2013

Anita's Week - 'Nothing But Class'...

Anita's Week - 'Nothing But Class'...

This is my last share for this week & I think I'm shamefully exposing my wild side! LOL - everytime I see this photo it's makes me smile! It was taken at my sister hen's party 2 years ago. What a night!!! I think the title 'Nothing But Class' pretty much sums it up. I love having journalling on layouts & it tells the behind the scene the photo can't. It also allows that story to be shared & remebered with others. I've taken a sheet of plain old white cardstock & transformed into a fun & vibrant page using only a few bits & pieces.
 
  
The WOW products I used to create this page were:
6x6 Chevron Narrow ALTA023
MP3 player from the Electronic Games Pack WOW893
 

I used watercolour paint with the chevron altamatz & then traced around with a black pen. With the MP3 Player, I used Copic Markers to colour it in. I have found for paint splatter - watercolours works best :) I have also used washi tape, pearl bling (coloured with Copics too), camera flair button, newsprint chipboard alphas & vinyl letters.

 
Thanks for letting me share some of my special memories with you this week.
 
 Pop on over the 'Words or Whatever' blog & take a look at some of the other Design Team's work

 
Thanks for stopping by :)