16 October 2014

2Crafty - September Share

Hey there scrappy peeps!!! These are my
2 projects I have created using 2Crafty Chipboard.
Here's the first one:
'We Are Family'
2Crafty products used

Circle Revolution Frames
Circles (6x6 sheet)

 Family (Loopy font)

I wanted my photo to be the main focus & I
have not over-embellished. I've kept it all neutral colours.
 

I've coloured the 'family' using a silver pocsa paintpen & added
detail to the circles using a black pen.
 

Loving circles at the moment - how bout you?!


Next is an off the page project I created on an 8x8 canvas.

'Beautiful Minds Inspire Others'
This hangs on my craftroom wall - I love how it turned out!!
The 'beautiful' title really makes it pop!
  
2Crafty products used 
 
beautiful  (Loopy font)
Leafy Rounds



 I have painted the 'leafy round' with gesso & then added pops of the teal & yellow colours on it.
I have painted the 'beautiful' title with acrylic paint & then added a coat of glossy
accents to give it an epoxy look.

1 comment:

  1. Love the first layout, simplistic yet effective, and the canvas is amazing would of love to see how you did the face on this! Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)