19 October 2014

 Hey there scrappy peeps!!!
I'm sharing the layout I have created for 2Crafty Chipboard. 
I have also used some Flutterby Designs goodies on here as well ;)
 
'Happy To Break Free'
This layout was a bit different to my usual style (at the moment),
whereby I actually used ONLY patterned paper - instead of white
cardstock LOL. I love how the chipboard pieces easily layer & create
different focal points. 

I have used the Flutterby 'Words of Wisdom' stencil & some plain
texture paste on the background & added a flair button
& page tab as embellishments.

2Crafty products used are:
Doily Border
Happy - loopy font
Scrabble Tiles
ATC Hearts & Stars

Here's some close ups :)

I painted the 'happy' title with gesso & then used a posca pen to doodle
over the top.



With the scrabble tiles, I have left them bare except for the actual letter.
Which I have coloured in with a white posca pen.

  With the doily border, I cut it in half & painted it with acrylic paint.
Once that was dried, I added dot details with a white posca pen.
I painted the small heart in the same colour & glued in the middle
of the camera image.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely layout. Thanks for showing some of your "how to's"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the use of the stencil as well as the pop of colour against the background!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)