01 July 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!!!
I've got some exciting news to share... I have been chosen to be on the
'Scrapbooking From Scratch' (SFS) Design team!!!! It's been quite hard to keep it a secret for the last month or so. I am looking forward to working with Peta & the rest of the girls on the DT. So this these are my pages I created with my kit - Basic Grey Hopscotch
(which can be found HERE). I have also added in a few things from my stash.
 
This month is my turn to set the Quote Challenge - and it is
"Family...where life begins & love never ends" 
 Close up...

Here are 3 more layouts I created with this kit...

"Ride With Daddy"
 
 Close up...

'Not A Worry"
 Close up...

"Right Now"
 Close up...
 You have the month of July to partipate in the Quote challenge & also the Stetch & Colour Challenges over at the SFS Forum. Your layouts can be uploaded there :)

I'm so excited to be apart of this great team & can't wait to share more things with you all soon!
Thanks for stopping by :)