04 February 2014

New Release at Flutterby Designs

 I am sooooo excited to finally put these out!!
They have been on the drawing board for quite
sometime & had always been pushed aside for
another day. But I am pleased to announce
these & other designs are now available at
the Flutterby Designs SHOP

These are made of 1.5mm thick birch wood veneer
& would look great on any project.
Whether it be a 12x12 layout, project life spread
or an off the page creation!!

Here are a couple of samples I have made.
These script titles are my own handwritting turned into
wood veneer - HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

'Hello Charlotte'
 I have used the Flutterby Wood Bits 'hello', flair,
Fussy Cut & page tabs. I also love this 'Super Star' from
Charm's Creations - it added that dramatic focal point.

Close ups...

'My Favourite Little Man'
For this one I have used the Flutterby Wood Bits
'favourite' & 'circles', flair, & page tab.

Close ups...

 All Flutterby Designs products can be found HERE
Thanks so much for popping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)