23 January 2014

 SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!

 Instead of me boring you to death (I'd hope not) with only my creations to inspire you -
I thought it was time to rope someone else in...
So I would proudly like to welcome Lauren to Flutterby Designs!!!
Lauren will be popping from time to time, to share her fabulous creations.



              "Hi, I'm Lauren Hender! I was super super excited when Anita asked me
to join her design team. I absolutely love all things Flutterby and she
knows it, as pretty much every layout I create has a little flutterby in
it somewhere. Anyway I thought I would share a little about myself.
I am a married Mother of two and super cool step mum too one.
My family are my creative inspiration and I love to scrapbook moments
I share with them in their lives. I live in Taree in the beautiful Manning
Valley NSW. I work as a case manager in an early intervention program
called Brighter Futures and I love supporting families living in local area.
Scrapbooking keeps me sane! It's my down time and my creative release.
I love it and I feel challenged and inspired by products and amazing
creative people like lovely Anita. I am currently also designing for Jot
Magazine. I hope you enjoy and feel inspired by my work for Flutterby.
Stop by my blog and say hello I would love to get to know
more Flutterby addicts. - Lauren"
http://alittlepeekatme.blogspot.com.au/

 Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)