17 November 2013


Anita's WOW Week - Project Life Cards

Hellllllooooo - so it's my turn again this week to
share some pretty stuff & decided to show you how
you can use WOW wood veneers & chipboard embellishments
in your Project Life projects.
I'm currently doing an album with my son's baby pics,
but will be starting another once I'm caught up with it,
about the 'Story of Us' (me + hubby).
So I made a couple of cards to go in that.
On this 6x4 card, I have used the wood veneer title 'Romance' WV050. We were headed out on a date night - so a tad appropriate. I don't like to alter my wood veneer most of the time - I like it as is, but you can if you want to.
This one is a 3x4 card, I have used the Mini Polaroid Frames WV012 & overlaid on my photo.
Here on this 6x4 card, I have used the chipboard
Chandelier RWL100062 & coloured it in using
a silver Posca pen (thinking near our wedding photos).
Pop back later this week, to see what else I have shared. 
Anita :)