21 January 2013

 

'Family Trip'

I created this layout today. I was pottering aimlessly in my craft room, I'd planned to give it a tidy up & ended up making a bigger mess he he. I've used a few 'WOW' chippy pieces in this one. Like the cogs & the arrows. I've left ál natural & went over some parts with glossy accents to highlight.
 
Other items I have used are:
Coredinations cardstock
'Dreamer' paper from 7 Dots Studio
Flutterby Designs (me) photo cut outs & tabs
Tape backing
Hole reinforcers
Black acrylic paint
Kaisercraft arrow stamp
Flair badge
Prima Alphas
Black pen for doodling
 
I love the randomness (may not be a word - but is now LOL) of this layout.
I think the size of these little photos are awesome too.
 

 
Pop over to the 'Words or Whatever' blog at the rest of the Design Team's handy work
 
Thanks for stopping by :)