31 October 2012

My Version of Project Life :)


If been looking at purchasing / making a Project Life album for sometime, I keep putting it off for  a few reasons. I have read a few blogs, & found that after awhile it becomes a chore to keep it up to date & I wasn't keen on purchasing a whole new scrapbooking kit / style. So, to scratch my creative itch to do something like PL, I came up with this double layout. I found some really cute free printables from 'Miss Tina' & I used some of her elements to personalize my own cards.

I did these in photoshop & printed them as photos. I used kraft cardstock & using a template of the cards, I traced around them with a pencil to work out my placing. I then used a sewing machine to stitch in my grid first & then rubbed out my pencil lines. Once I'd done that I started sticking down my photos, elements & did my journalling :)