08 November 2013


Fancy Pants 'Collecting Memories' Kit from Scrapbooking From Scratch

This is the Fancy Pants kit the lovely Peta at Scrapbooking From Scratch 
has sent me so I'm just sharing a few layouts I have created with it... 
This kit has since sold out prior me publishing this - BUT
there is still plenty of this paper collection available at the shop

'I Will Always Make Time For You'

This is also the November colour challenge.

'You Had To Be There Moment'

 The background for this is using the tea stained technique I showed earlier.
I love outline things with black pen on my layouts & if you haven't tried it - grab
a black Posca paint marker from the shop!!! These things are awesome! They write
pretty much over any medium & very hard to kill ;)



Don't forget to head over to the SFS blog & try your hand at this month's challenges.
You could be in the running to win some SFS $$ to spend in the shop!

Here's my layout with Donna's Quote challenge...

Thanks for stopping by :)