11 June 2016

'PIT STOP FUN' for Colour Blast

I'm back to share a layout I made using some
fab Colour Blast products!
I've gone with a black sheet of cardstock to
really make the background pop
 
'PIT STOP FUN'

I've used a 12x12 stencil & taped it down on
my workspace over top of the cardstock.
I then selected the Colour Pastes I wanted to use.
I went with these colours:
Deep Water
Envy
Apple of My Eye
Sunshine

I started with yellow & worked my out using a
using a palette knife to spread my pastes.
Once that was dried, I watered down some gesso
& created some splatters & paint runs to where
I had decided to place my photos. 

I then watered down a bit of Sunshine & Envy
colour pastes to wash over the gesso a bit.
I also flicked my brush to add splatters.


I then finished off with my photos & embellishments :)



A couple of weeks ago, at Shop & Crop's Glamping
retreat I showed the girls a quick demo using the
Colour Blast Colour Pastes.


With the one of the demo backgrounds I created,
I made into a layout for one of my new friends, Kathy
of her gorgeous tribe :) 

You can find all the Colour Blast products here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)