15 June 2016

June Shares for Flutterby Designs

I thought it was time
I popped in & shared a few projects I've created
over the last several weeks. I've just started retreating again... & I LOVE being able to let my hair down & create with my people. Nothing better than having sore ab
muscles from being bent over laughing for so long.

'Hello Beautiful'

I've used the new 'Partners In Crime' collection.
I loved this sheet of Cocoa Vanilla Studio paper &
it looked like the perfect starting point. I've gone in
with some gesso & my Flutter Colour paints swooshes.
I then began piecing & layering the Everyday Etc cards
with my photo. 

Finishing up with some doodling, Circle & Confetti Circles wood veneers, Flair button, Teal Sticky Snippets, Enamel dots & Partners In Crime Page Tabs. I've also used
a Charm's Creation Mini Heart.


 

 

 

PRODUCTS USED:



 'Mum Mum Mum'

This cool monochrome layout I created at a my first
retreat away from Evie (who turned 1 the day before LOL). I've started with a mixed media base.
I've used the 'I {heart} You' stencil with some glass
bead gel, plus some Flutter Colour paint, gesso & a bit
of Colour Blast paste. With a simple bit of layering, flair button, Page Tabs, doodling & title - it's done!
 


 

PRODUCTS USED:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)