18 January 2014




January Step-By-Step with Anita
Hi there fellow scrappers!
So it's my turn this month to show you a step-by-step for
Scrapbooking From Scratch.
I decided to mix things up a bit this month & do an art journal page.
I'm using a Dylusions art journal. These are great & are very sturdy.
Please be kind LOL - this was my first attempt at 'she art' styled art, & let's just say it didn't quite go to plan...
 So grab a cuppa & take a look-see at the video.
*DISCLAIMER - contains cheesy 80's music PMSL


If you've loved the products I've used for this, like the Faber Castell Big Brush Markers, Dylusions art journal, Posca pen etc. Just pop on over to the SHOP or send Peta an email
Thanks for popping by :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)