01 October 2013

 OCTOBER CHALLENGES OVER
AT SFS

So it's October already (I know, I can't believe it too)!!!
it's my turn for the quote challenge & here it is:

Here's my sample layout I did for it. This layout
cracks me up!!! This was my first B&S Ball
& I did in fact have a ball LOL. I used a wet tea bag & dylusions to create the background.
TIP: if wanting to do colours rather than tea colour,
use green tea bag with a splash of Dylusions Ink.
It seems fairly approriate given I am covered in
food dye myself LOL.
 

 Some close up shots...
 


 I have used all products from SFS, apart from
the Flutterby flair & photo tab, & the Hybrid card I printed
out myself.

Here is Donna's sketch challenge





Here is Charm's Colour challenge



Remember to head over to the SFS shop for
all your scrapping supplies!!!