24 September 2013

Simple Stories - 'Say Cheese' kit from SFS

So the lovely Peta over at 'Scrapbooking From Scratch' sent me up the cool
new range from Simple Stories 'Say Cheese'. 

I love the colours of this range!! It is however based on Disneyland - 
& as I do not own a passport & have never left the country, I show you how
to make use of the kit without that aspect :)

'You Make Me Happy'

(Please note I have added enamel dots & washi tape to this - which are not in the kit)

'Here's To Never Growing Up'

(Please note I have added Flutterby Flair & washi tape to this - which are not in the kit)

'Love These Girls'
(Please note I have added Flutterby Flair & a extra sheet of white CS to this - which are not in the kit)

So make sure you swing by the SFS store & grab this kit to play with!!!
Thanks for stopping by :)