09 August 2013

SN@P MINI ALBUM -
Holiday to Stockton Beach

Hi there bloggers!!! Here's a little something I've finished recently - 
a Sn@p 6x8 mini album of our family trip away. I've kept the cover fairly simple adding a strip of washi tape, one of my PL cuts (custom cut of course), some shells I collected there & some enamel dots.
 
 
 I downloaded a google map of our trip & printed it out as a 6x8 photo. I then used some floss & did some backstitching along the path we took, & stuck a couple of YAH symbols at both ends.
 Watercolours add a great splash of colour to boring white backgrounds...
 I collected some dry beach sand & put it into one of the 3x4 pockets & sealed it up with
some washi tape & glued a couple of really small shells to the front of the sleeve.
 I love this photo! Riley took off up the beach & Chris chase after him.
I've used a black Posca pen for all my journalling & doodling on my photos.





 Want to get a Sn@p album of your own? Why not grab one from

Thanks for stopping by :)