19 August 2013

Camp Mojo - Hunter Valley 2013

So I have just came back from a great retreat!! I met so many inspiring scrapbookers &
my mojo tank is definately full! For anyone that hasn't experienced a retreat -
I strongly recommend you do.
I had butterflies when I saw a couple of people I really admired.
I was just hoping not to sound like a giggling school girl in front of them LOL.


 There was also another super cool chick - sitting at the end of the table next to me - Lauren!!
She was funny & really lovely!! Here's a few snaps of us at the photobooth:



 There was 3 lady's I knew from my area, Jo, Jodi & Tracey :)
Tracey & I were roomies & had a running joke going. 
Everytime we spoke or got nervous about our scrapping idols we would joke
saying - "We're like this now" & crossing our fingers like this.

 Here's a pic of the 4 of us in the photo booth - being incredibly stylish LOL


 The scrapping area was HUGE!!! We had a full 6" table to ourselves!!!!!
Plenty of room to spread out (I'm a messy scrapper).

Group shot taken by Jen Hall :)

Here are some of the layouts I did:
 The awesome Louise Nelson asked me to scrap a layout just for her - needless to say
I was was completely honoured & speechless!!! I was really nervous to begin with, but once
I found my groove - I was totally in the zone. I loooooooooove how this turned out!!!

 Close up..
 If you haven't seen Louise's work before check it out HERE
also here is the link to Ebony's blog too HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)