14 April 2013

APRIL NEW RELEASES @ WOW
 
Here are my creations this month using the April releases from WOW.
 
This is a card using the chipboard title 'My Wish For You'
I used copics, watercolours & glossy accents on this.
 
 
Here is a layout using the chipboard title 'Play Day'.
I've used acrylic paints & black pen to add details to this. I added patches to make it look loved & worn. Riley was so excited to when Ethy came to play - but as soon as he wanted Thomas too, the fun stopped there LOL!
 

 
This is one of the new MDF door hangers. I've covered this in paper, then using pens & stickles to add detail. I've used seem binding as the hanger & added a manila piece at the base, with the 'you wake him, you take him' - as that's what I said to everyone!!!
 

 
 Make sure to stop by the WOW blog & check out the rest of the DT work