07 May 2012

'OUR FAMILY' Mini Album

This mini album I created with scraps of chipboard from my stash, so it's a bit of a mis-mash!! I used the 8x8 Printery paper collection from Prima for this & whatever other scraps I had.


 I love how it turned out! The word 'family' were originally blue chipboard letters that I used a black permanent marker to colour in & then used 'Snickerdoodle Smooch' to dot over the letters. They look pretty cool! I covered all the chipboard pages & inked around the the edges with distress ink & then bound it all together with my Bind-It-All. I grabbed anything that would coordinate with this & then just went nuts LOL!!! Washi tape, Photo Cut outs, flowers, metal trinkets, bling etc! 



Inside pages:






I've also done a Youtube video on this mini. Here's the link


Hope I've inspired you to rifle through your stash to
create a beautiful keepsake :)