23 July 2016

'Be Awesome Today' for Colour Blast

Hi there Colour Blasters! Anita here :)
I'm back today with some creative inspiration for you.
Saddly, this is my last post on the Colour Blast team :(
I have had a ball playing with these fantastic products.
Here's what I created...

'BE AWESOME TODAY'

 After playing along with Kraft+ challenge,
that Colour Blast sponsored
the other month. I decided I LOVED the
challenge soooo much, I wanted to have ANOTHER
crack at it LOL....
 

I've prep a little, using a gesso to created an 'island'.
I then grabbed a colour in the Mica Powders, & created
some watercolour detail over the gesso.


I used the same colour to mix in with some
gel medium & put thru the Flutterby
'Words of Wisdom' stencil.

I then finished of with LOTS of gorgeous goodies from Flutterby Designs!!!


You can find all the Colour Blast products here
Flutterby Designs SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)