02 April 2016

Colour Blast layout 'Cutie Patootie'

Hi hi lovelies!!!
I'm back to share this quick little layout I did of my little Miss.
Teal is totally my favourite colour, so Deep Envy Colour paste suits me to a tee LOL

'Cutie Patootie'

I watered down some 'Deep Envy' Colour Blast Colour paste to create a watercolour
effect on my background & gave it a quick dry with my heatgun.
Once it was dried, I grabbed one of my fav stencils (this one is a Flutterby Designs one)
& used the same colour paste through the stencil.


I've also used a Flutterby fussy cut, for a title & blinged it up using
Colour Blast 'Bling' Embossing powder.
I then used a posca paint pen to add some doodling.

I grabbed my 'Apple of My Eye' Colour paste & added a little water (just a bit)
to allow me to 'flick' some onto my layout as splats, as well as
some 'Bling' shimmer spray!