25 November 2014


Hi fellow scrapbookers...
I'm back to share a layout I recently did using some AWESOME
2Crafty chippy!!

This title definately hits home at the moment - 'Happiness Starts With You'...


Here are the chippy pieces I used to create this layout:

Line Words - Happiness
Sqaure Collage Panel

I began with cutting the sqaure collage panel up into a few
different pieces first & then glued them onto my layout.
I then put a messy coat of gesso over the top, before I began colouring
my background with paint splats - so much fun!!!


Once my paint splats had dried, I put torn pieces of washi tape over my chipboard.
I then ran my layout thru my sewing machine - 
YES you can sew over your chipboard!!! P.S. just go slowly though ;)


I kept the 'Happiness' line word raw, as I wanted it to still be different &
stand out from the bright colours of the background.


I hope I've inspired you to pull out some 2Crafty chippy & get messy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout. Definitely given me some inspiration thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts - so leave some love HERE :)