16 June 2013

Neet's Week - 'Learn To Swim'

So I'm back again to share some of my WOW projects with you all.
Make sure to stop back here throughout the week, to see the rest :)

This was our first swmming lesson. Riley is only 6mths here & it's funny how quickly their little faces change! I love his chubby little cheeks LOL!

Products I used were: 6x6 Chevron Narrow Altamatz ALTA023
6x6 Random Circles Altamatz ALTA051
'Learn To Swim' title RWL100130


I love the chevron Altamatz (it's my favourite - can you tell LOL)! As with previous layouts, I have used watercolours with it & then traced around with black pen. With the circles Altamatz I have used acrylic paint & then scribbled around the dots with a black pen also. With the title 'Learn To Swim', I fussy painted the little fishy with acrylic paint, then went back over with black pen to emphaize the detail. With the lettering, I coloured that in with a black permanent marker & went over it with Glossy Accents.

Other bits I have also used are shipping tags, pages tabs, sewing machine, paper scraps, bakers twine, EK Success Notepad edge punch & a black pen for doodling.

Pop on over the 'Words or Whatever' blog & take a look at some of the other Design Team's work

Thanks for stopping by :)