19 March 2013

Anita's Week - 'It's My Party'

 
So here's another share from me... my 1yr olds 1st birthday party was a whole new learning curve I must say (he's not having another party until he's at school LOL). So with lack of sleep, the overwhelming amount of people & the sugar rush - most of the day looked like the pictures below...
I'm loving simplistic layouts atm!! It doesn't cost an arm & a leg to do a page. All you need is your WOW chippy, paper scraps, photo/s, black pen for doodling, paint, a couple of stamps & some other bibs & bobs (if you have them)...
For this layout I used: It's My Party chipboard title RWL362
 
To jazz up the title, I used acrylic paint, white & black pen.
I painted the 'It's My Party' with white acrylic paint, & then went round with a fine black pen. I painted the 3 balloons also & added some detail with a white gel pen.
Here's a close up of the chipboard title 
 
 
 Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what I've got installed..
Pop on over the 'Words or Whatever' blog & take a look at some of the other
DT's work