19 January 2013

Scrap Page - 'Girls Go Fishing Too'

 
This is a page I did using products from 'Words or Whatever'.
I very much into the minimalist style at the moment. I love that you can create an awesome looking page without all the fluff LOL!! It's funny how your scrapbooking style changes - I used to love 'flower bombing' my layouts with bling, flowers etc. The Altamatz from WOW are so versatile & easy to use. You can spray them with mist, use watercolours, trace them or even paint.
 
For this layout I used: 6x6 Chevron Narrow ALTA023 & Fishing WOW1110
I used watercolour paint to paint the chevron in the background & thrn traced around with a black pen. With the 'Fishing' title, I coloured in the FSHNG with Copic marker & then traced around with a white gel pen. With the 2 fish, I left oh natural & put Glossy accents over the top.
Pop on over the 'Words or Whatever' blog & take a look at some of the other Design Team's work http://www.wordsorwhatever.blogspot.com.au/

 Thanks for stopping by :)